Kershaw County South Carolina Forestry Commission
1936: A 100-foot Aermotor LS-40 steel tower with 7x7 cab erected by the Civilian Conservation Corps enlistees stationed at the Cassatt State Forest.
1947: "Cassatt State Forest was deeded to the State Commission of Forestry by J. R. West on May 28, 1935. It is located in Kershaw County, contains 462 acres, and for a time was the site of a C.C.C. camp. Approximately 400 acres need reforestation, as scrub oak and open fields predominate. A fire lookout tower is located there, but no other forestry management practices have been carried on." (South Carolina's natural resources: a study in public administration)
199??: The tower was sold to a private party, moved and erected at a private location.